Our community has been through a lot this year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming some degree of normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our patients as the situation evolves.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we continue to practice strict infection control, sterilization, and universal precautions, such as using medical grade disinfectants, air filtration system, and PPE. We continue to follow the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We would like to remind you of the enhanced COVID-19 screening and infection control procedures we have implemented in accordance with government agencies.
• Enhanced patient screening by phone before your appointment.
• Valet Check-in and Timed entry- As our reception area will be closed, please call our office when
you arrive and wait in your car until we are ready to receive you. Appointments will be timed to
allow for social distancing between patients.
• Please remember to dress in layers as we are no longer able to offer warm blankets at this time.
• Face coverings or masks are required to enter the office.
• Multiple hand sanitation stations are available.
• Temperatures will be taken and a pre-screening questionnaire to be completed when you enter.
• As always, we continue to practice strict infection control and sterilization, using medical grade disinfectants and personal protective equipment.
• We have installed medical grade True HEPA air purifiers in each operatory for air filtration.
• Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces such as countertops, door knobs, touched surfaces and objects.
• All of our team members are screened daily, and temperatures are taken daily.
• Strict enforcement of sick policy will continue- if you’re sick or have symptoms (sneezing, coughing, fever, runny nose), or around a family member who has symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
• If you have traveled or been in close contact with someone who has in the PAST THREE WEEKS, please reschedule
Thank you for your trust and support. We look forward to seeing our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Aspire Dental Seattle
We want to see your smile
It’s our mission is to provide you with a dental experience you genuinely look forward to and to empower you to achieve a happy and healthy smile for life. We strive to provide you with the highest level of dental treatment in a relaxed, refreshing and non-judgmental atmosphere.